Does the hustle and bustle of life excite you? Are you able to create a loyal following, whilst handling the pace and keeping your team checked in? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our first class Front Office Team is the heart of the house where we exude patience, empathy and personality to host the show and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
Our Night Managers exude patience, empathy and personality to host the show through a well-rehearsed, people focused and empowered team.
A smile is essential, but you can’t hide behind it, you must be confident in business essentials and revenue generation.
· Achieves customer satisfaction and rooms revenue goals by supervising Front Office employees during the night shift
· Is proficient in all Front Office procedures
· Utilises supervisory skills and motivation to maximise employee productivity and satisfaction
· Recommends to Front Office Manager how to improve guest service and efficiency in Front Office operations
· Supervises and participates in the prompt and courteous check-in, check-out and servicing of guests during the night
· Records in the log book any incidents occurred in the hotel and follows-up with the department concerned
· Communicates open and closed dates, availability and condition of rooms to appropriate individuals
· Knows current rooms availability, and is familiar with future availability
· Keeps effective key control
· Ensures that guest mail and messages are delivered promptly
· Controls room rates, and brings rate changes in the attention of the Front Office Manager
· Oversees the proper handling of advance deposits
· Runs a credit check report, and analyses it for possible doubtful accounts
· Checks that discounts, billing instructions, and credit policies are followed, and takes action when needed
· Authorises paid-outs and discounts
· Makes sure Front Office employees utilise yield management to maximise room revenue
· Checks the daily arrival list, and makes necessary preparations if hotel is sold out
· Informs the Front Office Manager on VIP guests and returning guests, and follows-up on VIP lists and room blockings
· Orders VIP gifts for the following night’s arrivals
· In the absence of Department Heads, takes disciplinary action when required. Follows-up with the applicable Department Head
· Deals with all incoming telexes after office hours
· Completes all forms in cases of accident or theft in the hotel during the night shift
· Brings needs for repair to the attention of the Front Office Manager
We’d love to hear from you. Please email your name and cv to email@example.com.